Now that you’ve considered going online, why not do it the right way.
There are plenty of resources out there on how to run your competition analysis/online marketing effort. Yet, they all fail at one point or the other.
Here are the 7 simple online tools to research your competitors’ online ranking and marketing expenditure with zero investment.
- Find out what terms/keywords your competitors are ranking for and to what extent with iSpionage, ahrefs, SEMRush.com and Searchmetrics.
- Be alert on the competition’s backlink profile with Open Site Explorer and Majestic SEO.
- Get their web traffic information with Compete, Alexa, Quantcast, and SimilarWeb in detail.
- Find out what tags (for SEO) they are using on their website with TagInspector.
- Finally, be alert on the enemy’s position in the new frontier of Social Media with Simply Measured and the HubSpot Marketing Grader.
- Subscribe to their newsletter and spy on them on a regular basis.
- Check how are they ranking on Google/Yahoo/Bing through SEOMoz/WooRank.
Don’t wish to do any of this? Give us a call to help you get a report of your Competition Analysis free of cost.
PS: You have no obligation to hire us after taking our free report.