By accessing the website at https://bizprospex.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The material contained on this website is protected by applicable copyrights and trademark laws, any case against BizProspex is to be registered or filed with its parent entity Asak Veda Services, registered in Burhanpur, India.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the material (information or software) on BizProspex website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the material;
- Use the material for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BizProspex website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material; or
- transfer the material to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BizProspex at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The material/data/services on BizProspex‘s web site are provided “as is.” BizProspex makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose (that was read to or send over to you via email), or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BizProspex does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy (unless signed and send over to you physically (not electronically)), likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BizProspex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BizProspex‘s Internet site, even if Prospex Network LLC or a BizProspex authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The material appearing on BizProspex‘s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BizProspex does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BizProspex may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BizProspex does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BizProspex has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BizProspex of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BizProspex‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of Burhanpur, MP, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions apply to Use of a Web Site.
We offer 120% money back only to our new customers; any repeat business doesn’t fall under it, the 120% refund is valid only for the first week of new business, starting from the day of our start of communication. Any claims (within the first week) needs to be sent via an email, and we will process the refund.
Because data is a perishable asset, we can’t assume claims about the quality of data (for manual work) post one month.
Data scrapped through bots is not covered under the money back policy, and we can’t process refunds for the same. Please talk to the customer support at BizProspex before making any purchases.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The information we collect includes name, address, age, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, ip addresses, cookies and site activity data. We may disclose the information collected to unaffiliated third parties for any legally permissible purpose including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publishing, lead generation. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked, or if you have already provided your information, please email us.
We use the information that we collect to provide our services, to contact you regarding new features, special offers and for advertising purposes. We also use the information to contact customers to further discuss customer interest in our company, the services that we provide, and to send information regarding our company or partners, such as promotions and events. The information we collect is also sold, licensed, transferred, rebranded, updated, appended and/or shared with individuals and companies engaged in the sales, marketing, advertising, and publishing industries for various products and services in which you may be interested.
To opt out of remove your information form our site or all from all third parties, please email us at email@example.com