Data, the most valuable asset of any business requires continuous management. Data Appending is the process of reforming, appending data and correcting inconsistencies if any. As the data gets older, few of its entries become obsolete. Hence it requires appending; this is where Data Appending services is utilized by sales professionals who know the importance of up-to-date data.
Here’s What We Do
At BizProspex, we offer Data Appending services.
Here’s how we do it:
- Our expert team identifies any inconsistencies or missing entries from the database by meticulously checking the existing data manually.
- Once we have thoroughly checked the whole data, we cross verify it over the internet.
- Lastly, we fill out all the missing entries and remove all the inconsistencies from the existing data. Thus, what we provide is ~100% relevant and anomaly-free data.
Benefits of Data Appending
- Reach the Right Leads At the Right Time: If you have concise data which is valid at a given point of time, you can reach the right leads at the right time. Therefore, data appending is advantageous as it refreshes the existing data and refurbishes the old data to make it shine like new. Data Appending when done regularly can also save you a lot of marketing revenue otherwise wasted on incomplete data. Thus, it turns out that data appending saves you a considerable sum in the long run.
- Level up your Engagement with Leads: When you have precise data about your leads, you can devise a marketing strategy, which is tailor-made for them. You can take help of personalized content, triggered emails to reach this goal. Once you have complete information about your leads, you can also develop customer insights and build customer persona. Thus, data appending helps you level up your engagement with the leads.
- Increase the Value of You Data: You can keep your data up-to-date with the help of Data Appending. Thus, this increases the value of your data, the correctness of data. However, kindly note that no database can be 100% correct at all points of time. Your data is constantly decaying at an alarming rate. To stop the data decay, you can utilize Data Appending services. Does your data need a check-up too? If yes, then we are at your service.
Get the information you want right when you need it, being well-informed gives you an extra edge in any business.
Eliminate duplicate data to avoid confusion and redundancy which might happen due to making multiple entries.
Remove errors like incorrect information (name, address) and spelling mistakes from your data.
What Our Customers Say
“Murtaza is a young and energetic data professional. His team can help you find the right data you are looking for. A good team I recommend you try BizProspex out for sure.”
“BizProspex is the only company I would go for the Data Cleaning. The team has quick turn around time and produces quality work. Good people to work with.”
“Great data; CRM appending partner. I used them twice to append BizSlate data of fashion retailers in NYC. Love working with Murtaza and team, a pleasure indeed”
The 2020 Coronavirus Effect and your Marketing Strategy: Is your business ready for what comes next?
From sensitization to sanitization: Let us all buckle up! Coronavirus is not how we wanted to walk into 2020. A virus has brought the supposedly the most evolved and entitled species to its knees. And the world has just crumbled like a cookie, and the...
The concept of skip tracing comes from an age-old phenomenon of finding something new or finding something which was lost. Human beings have an inherent desire of exploring unknown and unraveling it. Therefore, skip tracing is a term which we have formulated to...
The Comprehensive Guide to Outsourcing Data verification services: How to Make Better Outsourcing Partners
Businesses love data. So much that they love to acquire every bit of it, rarely realising that they don’t have the efficiency and infrastructure to keep it intact. Leave aside using big data with predictive analysis for smart decision making; they don’t know...
840 Riverhaven Drive,
Suwanee, Ga, 30024, USA
Monday - Friday: 8am – 8:30pm est
Weekends: 8am – 2pm