Data, the most valuable asset of any business requires continuous management. Data Appending is the process of reforming, appending data and correcting inconsistencies if any. As the data gets older, few of its entries become obsolete. Hence it requires appending; this is where Data Appending services is utilized by sales professionals who know the importance of up-to-date data.
Here’s What We Do
At BizProspex, we offer Data Appending services.
Here’s how we do it:
- Our expert team identifies any inconsistencies or missing entries from the database by meticulously checking the existing data manually.
- Once we have thoroughly checked the whole data, we cross verify it over the internet.
- Lastly, we fill out all the missing entries and remove all the inconsistencies from the existing data. Thus, what we provide is ~100% relevant and anomaly-free data.
Benefits of Data Appending
- Reach the Right Leads At the Right Time: If you have concise data which is valid at a given point of time, you can reach the right leads at the right time. Therefore, data appending is advantageous as it refreshes the existing data and refurbishes the old data to make it shine like new. Data Appending when done regularly can also save you a lot of marketing revenue otherwise wasted on incomplete data. Thus, it turns out that data appending saves you a considerable sum in the long run.
- Level up your Engagement with Leads: When you have precise data about your leads, you can devise a marketing strategy, which is tailor-made for them. You can take help of personalized content, triggered emails to reach this goal. Once you have complete information about your leads, you can also develop customer insights and build customer persona. Thus, data appending helps you level up your engagement with the leads.
- Increase the Value of You Data: You can keep your data up-to-date with the help of Data Appending. Thus, this increases the value of your data, the correctness of data. However, kindly note that no database can be 100% correct at all points of time. Your data is constantly decaying at an alarming rate. To stop the data decay, you can utilize Data Appending services. Does your data need a check-up too? If yes, then we are at your service.
Get the information you want right when you need it, being well-informed gives you an extra edge in any business.
Eliminate duplicate data to avoid confusion and redundancy which might happen due to making multiple entries.
Remove errors like incorrect information (name, address) and spelling mistakes from your data.
What Our Customers Say
“Murtaza is a young and energetic data professional. His team can help you find the right data you are looking for. A good team I recommend you try BizProspex out for sure.”
“BizProspex is the only company I would go for the Data Cleaning. The team has quick turn around time and produces quality work. Good people to work with.”
“Great data; CRM appending partner. I used them twice to append BizSlate data of fashion retailers in NYC. Love working with Murtaza and team, a pleasure indeed”
Every business needs data as its ultimate driving wheel. In the B2B world, where interaction with the end-user is relatively less, data becomes an even more crucial asset. As a B2B company, you need to constantly run multiple rounds of checking to maintain the...
The word Data Mining means collecting useful information from the vast quantities of data to make statistically correct decisions and analysis. Data Mining has become one of the most important tools for business success. You need Data Mining, regardless of the type...
Telesales Telesales is a way to focus on the leads and try to convert them by persuading them through phone calls and direct calling. Telesales targets the leads which have already shown interest in a provided service or product and can be termed as “Qualified”....