The world of Modern Data Cleaning explored
Many researchers around the world have revealed the tremendous challenges that many companies go through while trying to increase sales and grow their customer base.
Companies have incurred massive losses due to obsolete data recording methods. Hence most of them have resorted to using salesmen or sending e-mails to their customers on a mass level. It gives rise to spelling mistakes especially when people do it in a hurry there are high chances of getting duplicate data.
Since many companies use CRM for recording all the data they have. However, this is proving futile because most CRMs can not detect duplications on their own. It’s a simple estimate that databases contain duplications of about 20 to 40 percent of the total data and you can occasionally find them in leads, contacts, accounts, lead to contacts and leads to accounts.
To help companies detect duplications and obsolete leads, BizProspex has a vital as well as a simple data cleaning service for your CRM database. We have developed ‘Data Cleansing & De-Duplicate’ bundle which automatically compares the various information fields and can display the possible duplicates at once, enabling one to save precious time because one does not need to hunt down the duplicates one by one. Since you can easily configure and integrate it with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and Pardot, it enables quick and easy de-duplication of data records. Hence, it quickly identifies up to 95 percent of duplicates in your leads, contacts and accounts hence eliminating all your dirty data which is quite critical to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of your CRM.
It is very simple to use therefore does not require you to incur extra expenses training your workforce, not forgetting that it is remarkably simple to set up and can de-duplicate your data in just a few clicks. It reveals all the incomplete records, datasets that have duplicate data. All the incorrect data, for example, contacts of customers which are not using, details of employees who have to leave the target company, junk data which adds no value to your sales team.
The de-duplicate bundle is among four of the BizProspex’s services. This includes data cleansing which is critical in analysing duplicates as well as removing them. Others are:
- A unique entry meant for preventing errors originating from manual entries- human beings will, almost inevitably always, make mistakes at some point and the chances of making such mistakes increase as the size of the data and the databases increase. Over time, such bad data created by typos and careless mistakes can accumulate enough to pose a problem for the overall efficiency and profitability of a marketing campaign.
- A unique Web-to-Lead to prevent web form duplicates. With the use of our De-Duplication products, companies and businesses can ensure that they only receive unique information. It means that they get to avoid sending multiple e-mails to any single contact unintentionally. This can be the case if we collect information automatically without such information-validation features.
- A unique upload which prevents duplication in the upload list- for manual, CRM-based data collection procedures, the products can be implemented directly within the CRM and FTP systems so that the accuracy of all information is confirmed and validated before that data is being uploaded to the company’s actual database.
Dirty data could take any form and may manifest in any of the following ways:
- Contradictory data- This refers to the data which we find to be nothing like what it shall represent. It is the data that is completely out of place. A good example is an e-mail address that is entering into a database consisting purely of phone numbers
- Inappropriate data
- Variable data- Some information is bound by time and will change as time elapses. If the changes are not made in a timely fashion you may quickly end up with irrelevant data.
- Deficient/Imperfect Data- This can be caused by incorrect entries and spelling mistakes made while recording the data into the database.
- Redundant Data/Outdated Data- Deceased contacts and contacts which have long since changed their addresses quickly become useless to your business. If their information is still present within your database, it will become part of your marketing campaigns. It means that money, time and effort will surely go to waste using them.
The Best of Both Worlds
This package runs your data through a validation process to identify the number of duplicates in your CRM. It does this by acting as a gatekeeper for your CRM. So anytime there are manual entries or customers are filling forms on the website or even listing uploads, it can always detect any duplication and cleanse it immediately.
Many companies have found it to be a useful tool which, when used, increases their sales significantly. One such company which can attest to this is NRI, a printing company which turned into service provision. It offers printing service with significant data output flow and window graphics. Lately, it started offering 3D printing too. Over the 100 years it has been in existence it possesses immense duplicate data.
Because of its large scale of employees and customers, they found it difficult to keep up-to-date databases. Thus it became necessary for them to improve their record keeping.
When it finally adopted the BizProspex’s data cleaning solution, it recorded a great increase in sales due to increased deals. There was also a growth in the web traffic which significantly transformed the image of the company. It increased customer confidence thus ultimately increasing their sales.
They did this by creating a data input field for sales data and all the incomplete records. They also installed a regular data cleansing schedule. Therefore, every company must set an acceptable level of unwanted data post which they should engage with Data Cleaning Company.